for Grad Employees & Postdocs
What is Outschool?
Outschool is a high-quality online purveyor of 100000+ video chat classes for K-12 science, art, mindfulness, languages, social studies, life skills, and more!
To access class credits for your child:
2) Request a gift card here
3) Follow the instructions emailed to you with the gift card and begin accessing up to $250 per child of free content per plan year.
Eligibility and Guidelines
1) If you're eligible for Trust Fund benefits and have a child aged 3-18, you're eligible to access an Outschool gift card.
2) Eligible Grad Employees with children can access up to $250 per child plan year (9/1-8/31).
3) Esigning the Participant Authorization is required in order to access an Outschool gift card.
4) Outschool gift cards can be used to pay for any classes or tutoring sessions on the Outschool site. Once you exhaust the $250 maximum per child plan year allotment from the Trust Fund, any remaining course costs are your responsibility.
5) The Trust Fund is not responsible for the content, presentation, distribution or administration of Outschool classes.